Google Classroom Tutorials
Below are some links to online video tutorials on Youtube – produced by external sources - that may help families to understand how to successful use Google Classroom.
Hopefully, the video tutorials will complement any learning about how to use Google Classroom that children have already received in school.
The video tutorials signposted below are produced by external sources and therefore children’s online learning at Harlands may differ slightly from what is shown. However, the basic principles in terms of access, communication and how work can be uploaded/shared remain the same.
At present, children in Years 4, 5 and 6 at Harlands are using Google Classroom as a platform for their home-learning. We do hope to be able to introduce the platform to further year groups in due course when the time is right to do so.
- Brief introduction to Google Classroom - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iowi-gmbys&safe=true
- More detailed guide for parents/carers about how to use Google Classroom - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhti35tLcAY&safe=true
- Attaching a photo when working on an iPad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXEvsA0R-y8&safe=true
- Attaching a photo when working on a computer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FMTW-pw9vk&safe=true
- How to upload an assignment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4JeCTfhvnI&safe=true
Updated July 2021